Welcome to Allgaier Patent Solutions, LLC
Allgaier Patent Solutions is an intellectual property law firm in the metropolitan Chicago area. Our goal is to provide adequate patent, trademark and copyright protection for individual inventors, emerging small businesses and large companies. We provide intellectual property protection for a wide scale of ideas and technologies.
Understanding Intellectual Property
Intellectual property refers to your individual creations and their rights to protection under patent, trademark and copyright law. This includes inventions, literary and artistic works, symbols, names and images used in commerce. United States patent, trademark and copyright law provides for the registration and grant of exclusive rights in order to advance science and useful arts. For assistance with patent, trademark or copyright filings, please call (847) 409-8670.
Allgaier Patent Solutions Helps to Protect Your IP Rights
At Allgaier Patent Solutions, we strive to protect your patent, trademark and copyright ownership with thorough government filings and prosecution. Our practice areas include:
- Trademark Searches
- Trademark Filings
- Copyright Filings
- Patentability Searches
- Patent Application Drafting
- Patent Filings
- Patent Opinions
Contact Allgaier Patent Solutions
Let Allgaier Patent Solutions help you protect your business ideas and inventions. We provide free initial phone consultations. For additional information, contact Allgaier Patent Solutions today by calling (847) 409-8670 or emailing us at email@example.com.
- 8AugThe United States Patent Laws provide that any person who invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof, may obtain a patent,...30JunHOW DO I SELECT A STRONG TRADEMARK? It is vitally important that you select or create a trademark that is both federally registrable and legally protectable. This animated video will help you understand how a...
- 24JunAn office action is an official letter sent by the USPTO. In it, an examining attorney lists any legal problems with your chosen trademark, as well as with the application itself. You must resolve all...8JunShould I Call a Patent Attorney? Allgaier Patent Solutions receives calls and emails from inventors who are interested in protecting their ideas. Most inventors are interested in marketing, licensing or selling their ideas. Most inventors...
- 11MayParts of a Patent Application The USPTO defines what needs to be included in a patent application. Utility, design and provisional applications all require similar elements but utility applications have the most requirements. The application...2MayAllgaier Patent Solutions receives calls and emails from inventors who are interested in protecting their ideas. Most inventors are interested in marketing, licensing or selling their ideas. Most inventors would mention that they have upwards...
- 12AprLogo Registrations You company logo helps to identify your goods and service. This is the most important method of distinguishing your brand from other companies. Please give us a call to help you protect your...8MarShould I Call a Patent Attorney? Allgaier Patent Solutions receives calls and emails from inventors who are interested in protecting their ideas. Most inventors are interested in marketing, licensing or selling their ideas. Most inventors...
- 14FebSubject to certain defenses, it is copyright infringement for someone other than the author to do the following without the author’s permission:1. copy or reproduce the work2. create a new work derived from the original...10JanHow long does copyright protection last? The length of copyright protection depends on when a work was created. Under the current law, works created on or after January 1, 1978, have a copyright term of...
I needed a patent attorney and this was the best law firm to represent me in Chicago. I also used this lawyer for a copyright application and trademark filing.
Fraline Allgaier is a hard working, experienced and accomplished patent attorney. She made herself available for my needs and secured my patent.
I would recommend this Chicago trademark attorney anytime! She does great work and is reliable.
I needed a patent attorney to answer an office action in a few weeks. This local patent attorney was receptive and helped me right away. I would recommend her to anyone in need of patent protection or general patent work.