Welcome to Allgaier Patent Solutions, LLC
Allgaier Patent Solutions is an intellectual property law firm in the metropolitan Chicago area. Our goal is to provide adequate patent, trademark and copyright protection for individual inventors, emerging small businesses and large companies. We provide intellectual property protection for a wide scale of ideas and technologies.
Understanding Intellectual Property
Intellectual property refers to your individual creations and their rights to protection under patent, trademark and copyright law. This includes inventions, literary and artistic works, symbols, names and images used in commerce. United States patent, trademark and copyright law provides for the registration and grant of exclusive rights in order to advance science and useful arts. For assistance with patent, trademark or copyright filings, please call (847) 409-8670.
Allgaier Patent Solutions Helps to Protect Your IP Rights
At Allgaier Patent Solutions, we strive to protect your patent, trademark and copyright ownership with thorough government filings and prosecution. Our practice areas include:
- Trademark Searches
- Trademark Filings
- Copyright Filings
- Patentability Searches
- Patent Application Drafting
- Patent Filings
- Patent Opinions
Contact Allgaier Patent Solutions
Let Allgaier Patent Solutions help you protect your business ideas and inventions. We provide free initial phone consultations. For additional information, contact Allgaier Patent Solutions today by calling (847) 409-8670 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 14JunEach trademark application is assigned to a Trademark Examiner who examines the application for compliance with federal law. Likelihood of confusion between the mark of the applicant and a mark already registered or in a prior-filed pending...8JunThe patent law specifies the general field of subject matter that can be patented and the conditions under which a patent may be obtained. In the language of the statute, any person who “invents or...
- 4JunRequests for Extensions of Time to File the Statement of Use Section 1(d) of the Trademark Act requires that a statement of use be filed within six months after the issuance of the notice of...24MayProvisional Patent Application Forms A provisional patent application allows you to file without a formal patent claim, oath or declaration, or any information disclosure (prior art) statement. Since June 8, 1995, the United States Patent...
- 14MayTRADEMARK SCOPE OF PROTECTION A trademark is always connected to the specific goods or services sold to customers with that trademark. You can’t register a word, phrase, symbol, or design as a trademark without specifically identifying...3MayREQUIREMENTS FOR JOINT INVENTORSHIP The inventive entity for a particular application is based on some contribution to at least one of the claims made by each of the named inventors. Inventors may apply for a...
- 28AprI noticed that my application has been “REFERRED BY L&R FOR THIRD-LEVEL SECURITY REVIEW”. What does that mean? (SOURCE: USPTO.GOV) 35 USC 181 requires the USPTO to refer any application which it deems the publication...15AprAn office action is an official letter sent by the USPTO. In it, an examining attorney lists any legal problems with your chosen trademark, as well as with the application itself. You must resolve all...
- 29MarIs a trademark application right for you? Trademarks, patents, copyrights, domain names, and business name registrations all differ, so it is important to learn whether a trademark is appropriate for you. A trademark typically protects...9MarAccording to the law, the inventor, or a person to whom the inventor has assigned or is under an obligation to assign the invention, may apply for a patent, with certain exceptions. If the inventor...
I needed a patent attorney and this was the best law firm to represent me in Chicago. I also used this lawyer for a copyright application and trademark filing.
Fraline Allgaier is a hard working, experienced and accomplished patent attorney. She made herself available for my needs and secured my patent.
I would recommend this Chicago trademark attorney anytime! She does great work and is reliable.
I needed a patent attorney to answer an office action in a few weeks. This local patent attorney was receptive and helped me right away. I would recommend her to anyone in need of patent protection or general patent work.