Welcome to Allgaier Patent Solutions, LLC
Allgaier Patent Solutions is an intellectual property law firm in the metropolitan Chicago area. Our goal is to provide adequate patent, trademark and copyright protection for individual inventors, emerging small businesses and large companies. We provide intellectual property protection for a wide scale of ideas and technologies.
Understanding Intellectual Property
Intellectual property refers to your individual creations and their rights to protection under patent, trademark and copyright law. This includes inventions, literary and artistic works, symbols, names and images used in commerce. United States patent, trademark and copyright law provides for the registration and grant of exclusive rights in order to advance science and useful arts. For assistance with patent, trademark or copyright filings, please call (847) 409-8670.
Allgaier Patent Solutions Helps to Protect Your IP Rights
At Allgaier Patent Solutions, we strive to protect your patent, trademark and copyright ownership with thorough government filings and prosecution. Our practice areas include:
- Trademark Searches
- Trademark Filings
- Copyright Filings
- Patentability Searches
- Patent Application Drafting
- Patent Filings
- Patent Opinions
Contact Allgaier Patent Solutions
Let Allgaier Patent Solutions help you protect your business ideas and inventions. We provide free initial phone consultations. For additional information, contact Allgaier Patent Solutions today by calling (847) 409-8670 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 23JunSearch the Trademark Before Using it 6.7 Million trademarks applications have been filed at the USPTO. Avoid using a name that is descriptive or already registered. Pick a Creative Trademark Focus on picking a trademark...16JunWhat is a copyright? Copyrights protect original works of art. This includes architectural drawings, photographs, books, songs, movies, software codes, etc. Copyrights give their owner the exclusive right to reproduce and profit off the underlying...
- 12JunThe United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has launched the COVID-19 Response Resource Center to provide stakeholders and other interested parties with improved access to USPTO initiatives, programs, and other helpful intellectual property (IP)-related...2JunAs businesses begin to reopen or resume operations, some stakeholders will continue to require relief, particularly small businesses and individuals. Under the CARES Act authority and its existing authority in Trademark and TTAB matters, the...
- 19MayOn May 8 the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) announced the COVID-19 Prioritized Examination Pilot Program, permitting COVID-19-related applications filed by small and micro entities to be put on a fast track for...14MayAre you interested in using a new name as your trademark? A few of the questions provided below will help you understand trademarks. Filing a trademark is legal process with a tremendous amount of legal...
- 28AprThe Patent Attorney would require a complete disclosure of your invention. This can include sketches, write-ups, photos, drawings, etc. Provide all of the information in an organized format and be prepared to discuss all aspects...23Aprsource: USPT.GOV The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) today published a report authored by its Chief Economist titled, Adjusting to Alice: USPTO patent examination outcomes after Alice Corp v. CLS Bank International. The...
USPTO announces extension of certain patent and trademark-related timing deadlines under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security ActThe United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) announced extensions to the time allowed to file certain patent and trademark-related documents and to pay certain required fees. These actions are an exercise of temporary authority...3AprPlease find here updates from the United States Patent and Trademark Office during the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak. USPTO announces extension of certain patent and trademark-related timing deadlines under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security...
I needed a patent attorney and this was the best law firm to represent me in Chicago. I also used this lawyer for a copyright application and trademark filing.
Fraline Allgaier is a hard working, experienced and accomplished patent attorney. She made herself available for my needs and secured my patent.
I would recommend this Chicago trademark attorney anytime! She does great work and is reliable.
I needed a patent attorney to answer an office action in a few weeks. This local patent attorney was receptive and helped me right away. I would recommend her to anyone in need of patent protection or general patent work.