Welcome to Allgaier Patent Solutions, LLC
Allgaier Patent Solutions is an intellectual property law firm in the metropolitan Chicago area. Our goal is to provide adequate patent, trademark and copyright protection for individual inventors, emerging small businesses and large companies. We provide intellectual property protection for a wide scale of ideas and technologies.
Understanding Intellectual Property
Intellectual property refers to your individual creations and their rights to protection under patent, trademark and copyright law. This includes inventions, literary and artistic works, symbols, names and images used in commerce. United States patent, trademark and copyright law provides for the registration and grant of exclusive rights in order to advance science and useful arts. For assistance with patent, trademark or copyright filings, please call (847) 409-8670.
Allgaier Patent Solutions Helps to Protect Your IP Rights
At Allgaier Patent Solutions, we strive to protect your patent, trademark and copyright ownership with thorough government filings and prosecution. Our practice areas include:
- Trademark Searches
- Trademark Filings
- Copyright Filings
- Patentability Searches
- Patent Application Drafting
- Patent Filings
- Patent Opinions
Contact Allgaier Patent Solutions
Let Allgaier Patent Solutions help you protect your business ideas and inventions. We provide free initial phone consultations. For additional information, contact Allgaier Patent Solutions today by calling (847) 409-8670 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15AprAn office action is an official letter sent by the USPTO. In it, an examining attorney lists any legal problems with your chosen trademark, as well as with the application itself. You must resolve all...29MarIs a trademark application right for you? Trademarks, patents, copyrights, domain names, and business name registrations all differ, so it is important to learn whether a trademark is appropriate for you. A trademark typically protects...
- 9MarAccording to the law, the inventor, or a person to whom the inventor has assigned or is under an obligation to assign the invention, may apply for a patent, with certain exceptions. If the inventor...3MarThe length of copyright protection depends on when a work was created. Under the current law, works created on or after January 1, 1978, have a copyright term of life of the author plus seventy...
- 25FebFEATURES Provides simplified filing with a lower initial investment with 12 months to assess the invention’s commercial potential before committing to higher cost of filing and prosecuting a nonprovisional application for patent. Establishes official United...3FebTrademarks, copyrights, and patents protect different types of intellectual property. A trademark typically protects brand names and logos used on goods and services. A copyright protects an original artistic or literary work. A patent protects...
- 8JanIs your trademark federally registrable? Can you properly identify your goods or services? Can you identify the proper filing basis for your application? If you’re not sure how to answer these and other questions, please...1JanTrademark your business or product name – Intellectual property includes artistic and musical works, designs, images, literature and software. These help develop brand recognition and customer trust in a specific industry. Avoid copying other brands...
- 10DecDue to the national emergency, the Copyright Office was unable to print registration certificates between March 25, 2020 and June 24, 2020 . The Office began printing and mailing registration certificates on June 25, 2020...4DecIt is vitally important that you select or create a trademark that is both federally registrable and legally protectable. Avoid trademarks that are likely to be confused with similar a trademark. Essentially, a “likelihood of...
I needed a patent attorney and this was the best law firm to represent me in Chicago. I also used this lawyer for a copyright application and trademark filing.
Fraline Allgaier is a hard working, experienced and accomplished patent attorney. She made herself available for my needs and secured my patent.
I would recommend this Chicago trademark attorney anytime! She does great work and is reliable.
I needed a patent attorney to answer an office action in a few weeks. This local patent attorney was receptive and helped me right away. I would recommend her to anyone in need of patent protection or general patent work.