Welcome to Allgaier Patent Solutions, LLC
Allgaier Patent Solutions is an intellectual property law firm in the metropolitan Chicago area. Our goal is to provide adequate patent, trademark and copyright protection for individual inventors, emerging small businesses and large companies. We provide intellectual property protection for a wide scale of ideas and technologies.
Understanding Intellectual Property
Intellectual property refers to your individual creations and their rights to protection under patent, trademark and copyright law. This includes inventions, literary and artistic works, symbols, names and images used in commerce. United States patent, trademark and copyright law provides for the registration and grant of exclusive rights in order to advance science and useful arts. For assistance with patent, trademark or copyright filings, please call (847) 409-8670.
Allgaier Patent Solutions Helps to Protect Your IP Rights
At Allgaier Patent Solutions, we strive to protect your patent, trademark and copyright ownership with thorough government filings and prosecution. Our practice areas include:
- Trademark Searches
- Trademark Filings
- Copyright Filings
- Patentability Searches
- Patent Application Drafting
- Patent Filings
- Patent Opinions
Contact Allgaier Patent Solutions
Let Allgaier Patent Solutions help you protect your business ideas and inventions. We provide free initial phone consultations. For additional information, contact Allgaier Patent Solutions today by calling (847) 409-8670 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10JanHow long does copyright protection last? The length of copyright protection depends on when a work was created. Under the current law, works created on or after January 1, 1978, have a copyright term of...3JanWHAT IS FAIR USE OF A COPYRIGHT? What is Fair use of a Copyright? Fair use is a legal doctrine that promotes freedom of expression by permitting the unlicensed use of copyright-protected works in certain...
- 1Dec5 WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Trademark your business or product name – Intellectual property includes artistic and musical works, designs, images, literature and software. These help develop brand recognition and customer trust in...16NovCOPYRIGHT BASICS What is Fair use of a Copyright? Fair use is a legal doctrine that promotes freedom of expression by permitting the unlicensed use of copyright-protected works in certain circumstances. Criticism, comment, news reporting,...
- 26OctTrademark examples Almost anything can be a trademark if it indicates the source of your goods and services. It could be a word, slogan, design, or combination of these. It could even be a sound,...4OctTrademark your business or product name – Intellectual property includes artistic and musical works, designs, images, literature and software. These help develop brand recognition and customer trust in a specific industry. Avoid copying other brands...
- 15SepUTILITY PATENTS There are two types of utility patent applications: provisional and nonprovisional. A provisional application is a quick and inexpensive way for inventors to establish a U.S. filing date for their invention, which can...13SepYou company logo helps to identify your goods and service. This is the most important method of distinguishing your brand from other companies. Please give us a call to help you protect your logo by...
- 27AugIs a trademark application right for you? Trademarks, patents, copyrights, domain names, and business name registrations all differ, so it is important to learn whether a trademark is appropriate for you. A trademark typically protects...16AugIntellectual property refers to the expressions of creativity such as naming of goods and services in interstate commerce, inventive concepts, art and designs. Individual legal rights to protection of this creativity can be found in...
I needed a patent attorney and this was the best law firm to represent me in Chicago. I also used this lawyer for a copyright application and trademark filing.
Fraline Allgaier is a hard working, experienced and accomplished patent attorney. She made herself available for my needs and secured my patent.
I would recommend this Chicago trademark attorney anytime! She does great work and is reliable.
I needed a patent attorney to answer an office action in a few weeks. This local patent attorney was receptive and helped me right away. I would recommend her to anyone in need of patent protection or general patent work.