Welcome to Allgaier Patent Solutions, LLC
Allgaier Patent Solutions is an intellectual property law firm in the metropolitan Chicago area. Our goal is to provide adequate patent, trademark and copyright protection for individual inventors, emerging small businesses and large companies. We provide intellectual property protection for a wide scale of ideas and technologies.
Understanding Intellectual Property
Intellectual property refers to your individual creations and their rights to protection under patent, trademark and copyright law. This includes inventions, literary and artistic works, symbols, names and images used in commerce. United States patent, trademark and copyright law provides for the registration and grant of exclusive rights in order to advance science and useful arts. For assistance with patent, trademark or copyright filings, please call (847) 409-8670.
Allgaier Patent Solutions Helps to Protect Your IP Rights
At Allgaier Patent Solutions, we strive to protect your patent, trademark and copyright ownership with thorough government filings and prosecution. Our practice areas include:
- Trademark Searches
- Trademark Filings
- Copyright Filings
- Patentability Searches
- Patent Application Drafting
- Patent Filings
- Patent Opinions
Contact Allgaier Patent Solutions
Let Allgaier Patent Solutions help you protect your business ideas and inventions. We provide free initial phone consultations. For additional information, contact Allgaier Patent Solutions today by calling (847) 409-8670 or emailing us at email@example.com.
- 23NovSection 2(d) of the Trademark Act requires that the examining attorney refuse registration when an applicant’s mark, as applied to the specified goods or services, so resembles a registered mark as to be likely to...10NovWhat is trademark infringement? Trademark infringement is the unauthorized use of a trademark or service mark on or in connection with goods and/or services in a manner that is likely to cause confusion, deception, or mistake about the source of...
- 22OctINTERNATIONAL TRADEMARK REGISTRATION Madrid Protocol The Protocol Relating to the Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks — the Madrid Protocol — is one of two treaties comprising the Madrid System for international registration of trademarks....15OctRESPONDING TO A TRADEMARK OFFICE ACTION The United States Patent and Trademark Office provide a trademark office action in the form of an official letter. The Trademark Examiner outlines the issues in the application that...
- 6OctHow do I know whether I’m infringing? To support a trademark infringement claim in court, a plaintiff must prove that it owns a valid mark, that it has priority (its rights in the mark(s) are...24SepLET US HELP YOU GENERATE YOUR NEW TRADEMARK Powered by artificial intelligence (AI), we utilize a naming tool that provides creative name suggestions based on user criteria, simultaneously analyzing names against registered trademarks. It accelerates...
A Sound Trademark Identifies and Distinguishes a Product or Service Through Audio Rather Than Visual MeansA Sound Trademark Identifies and Distinguishes a Product or Service Through Audio Rather Than Visual Means A Sound Trademark Identifies and Distinguishes a Product or Service Through Audio Rather Than Visual Means Sound marks function...9SepWhat is a design patent? Source: USPTO.GOV A design consists of the visual ornamental characteristics embodied in, or applied to, an article of manufacture. Since a design is manifested in appearance, the subject matter of...
- 26AugTRADEMARK APPLICATION FILING FEES The cost of attaining a trademark varies depending upon the selected filing, which initial application form is used, and the international class selections. Each of these filing options have specific requirements...4AugIf you have received an Office Action from an examining attorney regarding your application, you must respond within six (6) months of the issue date of the Office action, or your application will be abandoned....
I needed a patent attorney and this was the best law firm to represent me in Chicago. I also used this lawyer for a copyright application and trademark filing.
Fraline Allgaier is a hard working, experienced and accomplished patent attorney. She made herself available for my needs and secured my patent.
I would recommend this Chicago trademark attorney anytime! She does great work and is reliable.
I needed a patent attorney to answer an office action in a few weeks. This local patent attorney was receptive and helped me right away. I would recommend her to anyone in need of patent protection or general patent work.