Welcome to Allgaier Patent Solutions, LLC
Allgaier Patent Solutions is an intellectual property law firm in the metropolitan Chicago area. Our goal is to provide adequate patent, trademark and copyright protection for individual inventors, emerging small businesses and large companies. We provide intellectual property protection for a wide scale of ideas and technologies.
Understanding Intellectual Property
Intellectual property refers to your individual creations and their rights to protection under patent, trademark and copyright law. This includes inventions, literary and artistic works, symbols, names and images used in commerce. United States patent, trademark and copyright law provides for the registration and grant of exclusive rights in order to advance science and useful arts. For assistance with patent, trademark or copyright filings, please call (847) 409-8670.
Allgaier Patent Solutions Helps to Protect Your IP Rights
At Allgaier Patent Solutions, we strive to protect your patent, trademark and copyright ownership with thorough government filings and prosecution. Our practice areas include:
- Trademark Searches
- Trademark Filings
- Copyright Filings
- Patentability Searches
- Patent Application Drafting
- Patent Filings
- Patent Opinions
Contact Allgaier Patent Solutions
Let Allgaier Patent Solutions help you protect your business ideas and inventions. We provide free initial phone consultations. For additional information, contact Allgaier Patent Solutions today by calling (847) 409-8670 or emailing us at email@example.com.
- 15JanYou company logo helps to identify your goods and service. This is the most important method of distinguishing your brand from other companies. Please give us a call to help you protect your logo by...
- 10JanBefore we submit your trademark application, we search for trademarks that have already been registered or applied for. The trademark can be similar to your trademark, used on related products or for related services, and...7JanThe United States Code provides that a product that has been present in the public domain for more than 12 months is no longer patentable. The 12 month anniversary establishes a statutory bar against patentability;...
- 6JanAbandoned patent applications are no longer pending and therefore cannot mature into a registered patent. The application would have abandoned if an inventor failed to respond to an office action that was issued by the...30DecThere are various types of patents that inventors should be aware: UTILITY PATENTS There are two types of utility and plant patent applications: provisional and nonprovisional. A provisional application is a quick and inexpensive way...
- 12DecThe Difference Between Copyright and Patent. Patents refer to an invention, whereas copyrights refer to the expression of an idea, such as an artistic work. They are governed by different rules, so it is important to know which is applicable to your works.9DecThere are various types of patents that inventors should be aware: UTILITY PATENTS There are two types of utility and plant patent applications: provisional and nonprovisional. A provisional application is a quick and inexpensive way...
- 6DecWhat is Fair use of a Copyright? Fair use is a legal doctrine that promotes freedom of expression by permitting the unlicensed use of copyright-protected works in certain circumstances. Section 107 of the Copyright Act provides the...5Dec
Today in Patent History: The Combined folding bed and cabinet-front was patented on December 5, 1893Inventor NIELS ODEGAARD AND GOTFRED KUHNLE, OF CHICAGO, ILLINOIS invented the COMBINED FOLDING BED AND CABINET-FRONT. The application was filed on September 15,1892. serial No. 445,938. (No model.) This invention relates to improvements in folding-beds...
I needed a patent attorney and this was the best law firm to represent me in Chicago. I also used this lawyer for a copyright application and trademark filing.
Fraline Allgaier is a hard working, experienced and accomplished patent attorney. She made herself available for my needs and secured my patent.
I would recommend this Chicago trademark attorney anytime! She does great work and is reliable.
I needed a patent attorney to answer an office action in a few weeks. This local patent attorney was receptive and helped me right away. I would recommend her to anyone in need of patent protection or general patent work.