Welcome to Allgaier Patent Solutions, LLC
Allgaier Patent Solutions is an intellectual property law firm in the metropolitan Chicago area. Our goal is to provide adequate patent, trademark and copyright protection for individual inventors, emerging small businesses and large companies. We provide intellectual property protection for a wide scale of ideas and technologies.
Understanding Intellectual Property
Intellectual property refers to your individual creations and their rights to protection under patent, trademark and copyright law. This includes inventions, literary and artistic works, symbols, names and images used in commerce. United States patent, trademark and copyright law provides for the registration and grant of exclusive rights in order to advance science and useful arts. For assistance with patent, trademark or copyright filings, please call (847) 409-8670.
Allgaier Patent Solutions Helps to Protect Your IP Rights
At Allgaier Patent Solutions, we strive to protect your patent, trademark and copyright ownership with thorough government filings and prosecution. Our practice areas include:
- Trademark Searches
- Trademark Filings
- Copyright Filings
- Patentability Searches
- Patent Application Drafting
- Patent Filings
- Patent Opinions
Contact Allgaier Patent Solutions
Let Allgaier Patent Solutions help you protect your business ideas and inventions. We provide free initial phone consultations. For additional information, contact Allgaier Patent Solutions today by calling (847) 409-8670 or emailing us at email@example.com.
- 16AugAn office action is an official letter sent by the USPTO. In it, an examining attorney lists any legal problems with your chosen trademark, as well as with the application itself. You must resolve all...2AugWhat can be patented – utility patents are provided for a new, nonobvious and useful: Process Machine Article of manufacture Composition of matter Improvement of any of the above Note: In addition to utility patents,...
- 18JulPROVISIONAL APPLICATION FOR PATENT FILING DATE REQUIREMENTS The provisional application must name all of the inventor(s). In view of the one-year grace period provided by 35 U.S.C. 102(b)(1) in conjunction with 35 U.S.C. 102(a)(1), a...1JulThe United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is the federal agency for granting U.S. patents and registering trademarks. In doing this, the USPTO fulfills the mandate of Article I, Section 8, Clause 8, of the...
- 6JunIs a trademark application right for you? Trademarks, patents, copyrights, domain names, and business name registrations all differ, so it is important to learn whether a trademark is appropriate for you. A trademark typically protects...28MayCongress established the United States Patent and Trademark Office to issue patents on behalf of the government. The Patent Office as a distinct bureau dates from the year 1802 when a separate official in the...
- 14MayAn office action is an official letter sent by the USPTO. In it, an examining attorney lists any legal problems with your chosen trademark, as well as with the application itself. You must resolve all...1MayPatent Pending Number A patent pending notice can be written on the device, business cards describing the product, websites or other forms of marketing (social media, flyers, etc.). The patent pending number puts the public...
- 22AprEstablishing trademark rights requires that you use the trademark. You can preserve future rights to a trademark by submitting a trademark application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. In general, trademark are not...16AprTo expunge information submitted in incorrect application: Where the USPTO can determine the correct application file that the papers were actually intended for, based on identifying information in the heading of the papers (e.g., application...
I needed a patent attorney and this was the best law firm to represent me in Chicago. I also used this lawyer for a copyright application and trademark filing.
Fraline Allgaier is a hard working, experienced and accomplished patent attorney. She made herself available for my needs and secured my patent.
I would recommend this Chicago trademark attorney anytime! She does great work and is reliable.
I needed a patent attorney to answer an office action in a few weeks. This local patent attorney was receptive and helped me right away. I would recommend her to anyone in need of patent protection or general patent work.