Welcome to Allgaier Patent Solutions, LLC
Allgaier Patent Solutions is an intellectual property law firm in the metropolitan Chicago area. Our goal is to provide adequate patent, trademark and copyright protection for individual inventors, emerging small businesses and large companies. We provide intellectual property protection for a wide scale of ideas and technologies.
Understanding Intellectual Property
Intellectual property refers to your individual creations and their rights to protection under patent, trademark and copyright law. This includes inventions, literary and artistic works, symbols, names and images used in commerce. United States patent, trademark and copyright law provides for the registration and grant of exclusive rights in order to advance science and useful arts. For assistance with patent, trademark or copyright filings, please call (847) 409-8670.
Allgaier Patent Solutions Helps to Protect Your IP Rights
At Allgaier Patent Solutions, we strive to protect your patent, trademark and copyright ownership with thorough government filings and prosecution. Our practice areas include:
- Trademark Searches
- Trademark Filings
- Copyright Filings
- Patentability Searches
- Patent Application Drafting
- Patent Filings
- Patent Opinions
Contact Allgaier Patent Solutions
Let Allgaier Patent Solutions help you protect your business ideas and inventions. We provide free initial phone consultations. For additional information, contact Allgaier Patent Solutions today by calling (847) 409-8670 or emailing us at email@example.com.
- 21AugThis video is a must for anyone interested in starting a business to sell a product or offer a service. It highlights the important role of trademarks in that process, including a discussion of how...8AugA registration is subject to cancellation for fraudulent statements. Therefore, you must ensure that all statements made in filings to the USPTO are accurate, as any inaccuracies may result in the cancellation of a trademark...
- 7MarSOURCE: USPTO.GOV Is a trademark application right for you? Trademarks, patents, copyrights, domain names, and business name registrations all differ, so it is important to learn whether a trademark is appropriate for you. A trademark...20FebCan I file a new application for a sound mark through TEAS? Yes. A new application for a sound mark can be submitted directly through TEAS. The mark file must be a WAV, WMV, WMA,...
- 28AugA registration is subject to cancellation for fraudulent statements. Therefore, you must ensure that all statements made in filings to the USPTO are accurate, as any inaccuracies may result in the cancellation of a trademark...10JulFostering innovation, competitiveness and economic growth, domestically and abroad to deliver high quality and timely examination of patent and trademark applications, guiding domestic and international intellectual property policy, and delivering intellectual property information and education...
- 21JunProtect Your Innovation: Avoid Scams Are you looking for help in getting patent protection and/or marketing services for your invention? Are you considering contracting with a company that promises to help you secure a patent...5JunAvoid a Fraudulent Trademark Filing A registration is subject to cancellation for fraudulent statements. Therefore, you must ensure that all statements made in filings to the USPTO are accurate, as any inaccuracies may result in...
- 22MayDid you miss the deadline for responding to an office action or pay a maintenance fee? Don’t despair; you’ve got options. Before December 18, 2013, applicants who missed the deadline for responding to an office...15MayShould I file a provisional patent application? Source: USPTO.GOV Rob Hodge, Office of Innovation Development One of the most frequent questions independent inventors ask is whether they should file a provisional patent application. But there...
I needed a patent attorney and this was the best law firm to represent me in Chicago. I also used this lawyer for a copyright application and trademark filing.
Fraline Allgaier is a hard working, experienced and accomplished patent attorney. She made herself available for my needs and secured my patent.
I would recommend this Chicago trademark attorney anytime! She does great work and is reliable.
I needed a patent attorney to answer an office action in a few weeks. This local patent attorney was receptive and helped me right away. I would recommend her to anyone in need of patent protection or general patent work.