Welcome to Allgaier Patent Solutions, LLC
Allgaier Patent Solutions is an intellectual property law firm in the metropolitan Chicago area. Our goal is to provide adequate patent, trademark and copyright protection for individual inventors, emerging small businesses and large companies. We provide intellectual property protection for a wide scale of ideas and technologies.
Understanding Intellectual Property
Intellectual property refers to your individual creations and their rights to protection under patent, trademark and copyright law. This includes inventions, literary and artistic works, symbols, names and images used in commerce. United States patent, trademark and copyright law provides for the registration and grant of exclusive rights in order to advance science and useful arts. For assistance with patent, trademark or copyright filings, please call (847) 409-8670.
Allgaier Patent Solutions Helps to Protect Your IP Rights
At Allgaier Patent Solutions, we strive to protect your patent, trademark and copyright ownership with thorough government filings and prosecution. Our practice areas include:
- Trademark Searches
- Trademark Filings
- Copyright Filings
- Patentability Searches
- Patent Application Drafting
- Patent Filings
- Patent Opinions
Contact Allgaier Patent Solutions
Let Allgaier Patent Solutions help you protect your business ideas and inventions. We provide free initial phone consultations. For additional information, contact Allgaier Patent Solutions today by calling (847) 409-8670 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 21FebWhat can be patented – utility patents are provided for a new, nonobvious and useful invention: Process Machine Article of manufacture Composition of matter Improvement of any of the above Note: In addition to utility...4FebOne of the most frequent questions independent inventors ask is whether they should file a provisional patent application But there is no surefire answer. Every situation is unique, and what works for one inventor might...
- 25JanThe estimate for a patent application will depend on the type of application that you submit to the United States Patent and Trademark Office and manner in which each application is prepared. An invention with...18JanImages can be filed in a trademark application. A trademark is generally a word, phrase, symbol, or design, or a combination of these elements, that identifies and distinguishes the source of one party’s goods from...
- 14Jan5 WAYS TO STOP YOUR INVENTION FROM BEING STOLEN File a provisional patent application Protect your idea before receiving a patent. A provisional patent application can be filed. A strong provisional patent application will include...6DecWhat is a trademark-related solicitation? A solicitation is an offer of services, or a notice of an upcoming filing deadline with an offer of services, usually requiring a fee. Private companies often use trademark application...
- 25OctTrademark Law and Naming Your Business A trademark is a brand name. A trademark or service mark includes any word, name, symbol, device, or any combination, used or intended to be used to identify and...16OctSource: HyperSolar, Inc, October 16, 2018 US patent protects the use of solar-powered water-splitting nanoparticles, which are key to the company’s economical hydrogen generation technology SANTA BARBARA, CA, Oct. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HyperSolar, Inc....
- 10OctRelatedness of Goods and/or Services Even if two marks are found to be confusingly similar, a likelihood of confusion will exist only if the goods and/or services upon which or in connection with the marks...3OctThe current fee for filing a §9 Renewal is $300 (if filed using the Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)) or $500 (if filed on paper) per class of goods/services. The filing fee for a Combined Section...
I needed a patent attorney and this was the best law firm to represent me in Chicago. I also used this lawyer for a copyright application and trademark filing.
Fraline Allgaier is a hard working, experienced and accomplished patent attorney. She made herself available for my needs and secured my patent.
I would recommend this Chicago trademark attorney anytime! She does great work and is reliable.
I needed a patent attorney to answer an office action in a few weeks. This local patent attorney was receptive and helped me right away. I would recommend her to anyone in need of patent protection or general patent work.